2D work



2D Animation Task:

Bouncing Ball

For my first piece of animation i was happy about how this turned out. Though the ball falls too slowly at first and too quickly by the end. I didn't realise until later than the project required a water balloon, not a ball. I asked my teacher if it was an issue, but it was fine either way. 





Hula hooping Flour Sack

Flour Sack Jump
   
This is one of the tasks that i felt less confident with and decided to do this task again. 





Human hand turning over


Cartoon Hand

I believe i had the hand turn a little too quickly for this animation and i used a lazy sketch of a hand for the inbetween frames. The cartoon hand animation was a little rushed but i used the adequate amount of drawings for the animation.


Flour Sack Weight Lift

Head Turn







                                                              Bird flapping
















Show reel





Comments

Popular Posts